Saturday, September 23, 2017

New Songs

A few music videos of some of my favorite songs that I've heard so far this year.

~ ~ ~


This song is so much fun and has a great old-fashioned message about love, marriage and family.

~ ~ ~


I heard this is the finale episode of season 4 of The Originals and knew I had to get it! Just beautiful and heartbreaking.

~ ~ ~


Utterly stunning in sound with evocative lyrics that really nail the emotions of Princess Diana and her journey of understanding the human heart. 

~ ~ ~


No words can describe how extraordinary this musical piece is! Just enthralling!

~ ~ ~ 


A modern updated rendition of Frankie Valli's big time hit, Big Girls Don't Cry.
I love it!

~ ~ ~


 Another updated classic for the Dirty Dancing remake that still has the vibe of the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.