Monday, July 4, 2016

Simple Questions Tag

 
Tagged again!

Ruth from Amongst Spring Blossoms tagged me for the Simple Questions Tag.

Thank you! In this tag you just pass along the same questions. 


1. What nationality are you?
     
      - American

2. What's your favourite animal?

     - Butterfly

3. What's your favourite food?

     - Chocolate

4. What's your favourite author?

     - J.K. Rowling

5. Do you have pets? So yes, what kind of pet? And no, which one would you like to have?

     -Yes. I have 5 cats.

6. How old are you?(you don't have to answer if you don't want too, or you can just be very vague)

     - 25

7. Do you have a big family? (cousins, uncles, and aunts included)

     - I'm the middle of nine children. I have four sisters and four brothers and a foster brother. My mother is the oldest of six children and my dad is the youngest of four. All their siblings have children as well. 

8. What is/are your favourite soundtrack(s)?

     - "You Shall Go" and "Who Is She?" from, Cinderella (2015), King of The Golden Hall and The Evenstar  from, The Lord of The Rings: Two Towers

9. What's your favourite disney movie? (only animated or drawed)

      -Disney's Beauty and The Beast

10. When is your birthday?

     - November 23, 1990  

Thank you, Ruth!

Tagging:

Olivia

Laura

Faith 

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the tag! I liked your answers :) Beauty And The Beast is my favorite Disney movie as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me! :D Your answers to #8--YASS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.