Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: The Musical


     Olivia at Meanwhile in Rivendell wrote a post on her site talking about her newest musical obsession, Disney's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame: A New Musical." She posted several of her favorite songs and I was intrigued to see if I could find the musical on YouTube and I did! The musical uses the song from the 1996 film, but the storyline in the musical differs from the movie. This is an off Broadway production from La Jolla productions from 2015. I've seen most of part one and I'm already crazy about it.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.