Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New layout


Time for my winter late fall/early winter layout!

To say that this new banner and layout (inspired by Sansa and Arya Stark and their home, Winterfell) are beautiful and that I love them together would be an understatement. It took about 5 rough drafts to finish my banner, but I'm pleased with the final product : ) The layout is from a new site I found called Plumrose Lane and their layouts are beautiful without being overtly girly or over the top.

The quote in the header was inspired by Sonna Rele's song "Strong" from the new Cinderella movie. 

A bird all alone on the wind 
Can still be strong and sing 
Sing...

I was orginalliy going to put that bridge up there, but I think my GOT edition was more fitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.