Thursday, October 29, 2015

AVMBP - Day Eight: Favorite Antagonist or Villain


Day Eight: Favorite Antagonist or Villain 

      I have to be honest and say, that I've been drawing a blank on this one for the last several days!! Most villains in musicals aren't really villains, but more like anti-heroes. So, I really don't have a favorite antagonist! The closest I can get is Javert from Les Miserables and Erik from The Phantom of The Opera. The men are not heroes, but I never saw them as villains, either. 

"The Music of The Night"
performed by Ramin Karimloo

"Stars"
performed by Norm Lewis

My favorite versions of two of my favorite songs!!!
Ramin Karimloo and Norm Lewis are absolute gold in their talents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.