Friday, January 2, 2015

BBCs Robin Hood

I just started watching this show and I love it! 
Season 2 ended last night, so I'm waiting on the finale season...and I don't want it to end, but a series review for each season are coming up soon!

And I can't begin to tell you how soooo in love I am with this guy!


 He is absolutely wonderful as Robin Hood!

And he and Marian are perfect for each other; their romance/relationship reminds me a lot of Arthur and Gwen from Merlin. Also my new favorite romance : )
( I prefer saying romance to pairing//shipping.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.