Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Beautiful People Link-Up #3

     I'm really enjoying doing this link-up! This time I'm going to do one of he male characters from my St.Giles story : )
Lord Antony Mehrig of Calsbey Manor
(Background: Lord Antony Mehrig is the landlord that owns the land that St. Giles is set on. Originally the land was given to the church by Antony's father, but Antony bought it back for personal reasons. He's incredibly wealthy, respected and even feared in the community and people know better than to try and cross him. He oftentimes splits his time between his estate in England and traveling to France for business.)

1) What does your character regret the most in their life? Not always being there for the person he loves dearly and fears that his actions would cause her to never love him in return.

2) What is your character's happiest memory? Most sorrowful memory? His happiest memory was a family picnic that was taken on the manor's estate when he was seven. His most sorrowful memory was waking up in the middle of the night and finding his parents dead in their beds.

3) What majorly gets on your character’s nerves? Idiotic or argumentative people. 

4) Do they act differently when they're around people as opposed to being alone? If so, how? It depends on the person he's with. Sometimes he can be stubborn, arrogant, and selfish. Then are times when he cam be kind and compassionate. 

5) What are their beliefs and superstitions? (Examples: their religion or lack of one, conspiracy theories, throwing salt, fear of black cats.) Antony struggles with God and believes that God has abandoned him.

6) What are their catchphrases, or things they say frequently? Where is the rent? (He's a landlord)

7) Would they be more prone to facing fears or running from them? He tends to hide his fears and pretend that they don't exist.

8) Do they have a good self image? Antony is a well respected lord, but he often comes off as harsh and cold and doesn't deal well with other people's problems.

9) Do they turn to people when they're upset, or do they isolate themselves? He's very isolated.

10) If they were standing next to you would it make you laugh or cry? Neither. He would make me scream from frustration. 


1 comment:

  1. Heeeey Ivy! This link up is super cool :-D Maybe I'll do it sometime...

    Okay, uhm, you mentioned that you started Supernatural in your comment on my blog? I feel like I should warn you about a few things, so I sent you a quick email "Concerning Supernatural" If I've already told you all this stuff I'm sorry, but I just can't remember if I did and I feel like you deserved to know before heading into this fandom head-on :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.