Tuesday, October 22, 2013

One Direction In Ghana

Earlier this year One Direction partnered with Comic Relief in part of Red Nose Day and took a trip to Ghana to visit the people in the slums and hospitals. After watching these videos, it really puts me into perspective how much better we have here in America and also how wonderful and generous these guys are.

Zayn Meets Christopher 

Harry and Liam visit a field hospital

Niall and Louis meet two boys in the trash heap
 and they all then visit the local school

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge One Direction fan but I do like some of their songs :D who are the characters in your new gifs? And how did you feel about the Merlin S3 finale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Captain-America-Winter-Soldier-Trailer-Here-39995.html
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.