Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Hobbit

I cannot wait for The Hobbit to come out!!!! I'm so excited, I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to the upcoming movie as well as the LOTR series!

Here are some of my favorites I have so far.

(Click on the images to get a larger and clearer view)

The Hobbit promotional poster
Bilbo Baggins and Sting
A collage of promotional pics.
The company of dwarves
The barrel scene
Thorin Oakenshield
Thorin's nephews, Fili (left) and Kili (right; and who is becoming known as the 'hot dwarf')
Rivendell


That's all I have for now, but I'll post more later!!!

~Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : )

I love getting comments, long or short, whether you agree with me or not. .

Just be kind. I don't tolerate any rudeness at all. So just be careful with what you write and how you write it.